Only homes with pedestals in place will receive a house number. 

You must be current on your HOA fee and city taxes in order to receive a meter.

1.    Three copies of your paid current year city taxes.

2.    BEACH FRONT HOMES ONLY, Three copies of your paid Federal Zone Fees.

3.  You need to take the copies to the Municipal Building  in town to get you house number now. It's at the corner of Freemont Blvd and Benito Juarez Blvd

4. Marilyn Hall will have a  package for you showing that you are current on your HOA dues. You will take all the originals to CFE to apply for you meter.